The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
1. Efficiency and rapidity - Compared with manual stamping speed, one worker can see three punches (the most basic)
2. Neatness and beauty - products made by automatic die lamination are neat and beautiful compared with manual lamination
3. Cost Control - The product crossed on the strip saves a lot of material waste. There will be no shortage of material or scrap rate of repeated stamping in manual stamping.
4. Save manpower - - raw materials only need to be processed once compared with previous cutting materials - - cutting (pass + riser) - manual finishing and lamination can save 300% manpower.
● Howfit High speed press motor lamination maintain a stable and efficiency function of stamping Stator and Rotor of Air Conditioners, Lamination (for Servo Motor, Plastic Sealing Motor, Household Appliances, Power Tools, Home Automation, Automobile Motor, Ventilation, Refrigeration, Washing Machine Motor, Starter Motor, Engine Cooling Motor, Sunroof Motor, Shaded Pole Motor, HVAC Motor, Electric Turbo Motor, ABS Motor, Tubular Motor, Non-uniform Section, Universal Motor, U-type, E-type, Window Lift Motor, Front Wiper System Motor, Rear Wiper System Motor) in middle 80 tonnage press area for years with reliable manufacturing experience, scientific engineers team, the positive market feedback and faithful clients.
● Adopting NSK bearing, Self-own unique technology controls the clearance.
● Fitting guidance of steel balls ensure the vertical precision stable.
● Compact and reasonable structure.Tie Rod and Slide guidance Integration Slide guided by the steel ball with high precision.
Accuracy: JIS Special Grade
Nominal press capacity: 85 Tons
Capacity occur point: 2.0 mm
Stroke per minute: 150-700 s.p.m
Bolster area: 1100×750 mm
Bed opening: 800×150 mm
Slide Area: 1100×500 mm
Die height adjustment stroke: 50 mm
Die height adjustment motor: 0.75 kw
Linear height: 175±15
Main motor: 22 kw
Total weight: 18 Tons
Outline Dimension: 2180×1680×3890 mm
1. Electric Die Height Adjusting Equipment
2. Digital Die Height Indicator( 0.01mm ) & Angle Indicator
3. Micro Inching Function, Single Stroke Function, Specified Angle Stop Function, Continuous Function
4. Slide Stop Position Setting 0°&90° in Continuous Operation
5. Six Sets Batch Control
6. Two Sets Skew Controller
7. Two Sets Mis-feeding Function
8. Hydraulic Slide Locking Device
9. Hydraulic Tie Rod Locking
10. Hydraulic Die Lifter ＆ Die Arms
11. Lubricant Cooling Device
12. Independent Electric Cabinet Maintenance Tool Box
13. Positive and Negative Rotation of Main Motor
14. Integrated Type Clutch/Brake
15. Anti-Vibration Mounts
16. Work Light
Question: Is Howfit A Press Machine manufacturer or a Machine trader?
Answer: Howfit Science and Technology CO., LTD. is a Press Machine manufacturer which specializes in High Speed Press production and sales with an occupation of 15,000 m² for 15 years. We also provides high speed press machine customization service to satisfy your specific requirements.
Question: Is it convenient to visit your company?
Answer: Yes, Howfit locates in Dongguan city, Guangdong Province, the South of China, where is nearby the main highroad, metro lines, transportation center, links to the downtown and suburbia, airport, railway station and convenient to visit.
Question: What if I want to purchase a complete High Speed Press Stamping Line?
Answer: Howfit offer a complete High speed press motor lamination for your selection and we provide professional advice and personalized solution for your requirements.
The High speed press motor lamination. Ordinary precision could be general or precise. High speed press motor lamination is precision, precision tolaerance within 0.015mm, or even up to 0.01mm, vertical precision up to 1.2 fiber, and processing products are even more.
Application Field. Ordinary punching machine are widely used in electronic components, instruments, toys, automobiles, tractors and other industries spare parts forming, blanking, punching, bending and other cold stamping process. High-speed punching machine are widely used in precision electronics, communications, computers, household appliances, auto parts, motor rotor and other small precision parts stamping processing.
The Mold. Ordinary punch is usally single punch, and more maintenance costs. High speed press motor lamination: both single punch and continuous into the mold!